An experiment on my part, the veggie box came with a bag of leaves and I think they were wild garlic. Probably could have picked a smaller jar or froze into ice cubes.
Really quick and simple to make:
- 30g Walnuts, briefly toasted in a frying pan
- 80g Wild garlic leaves, washed, any strays removed
- 30g Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 50ml – 80ml olive oil, plus extra to cover
- Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper
I started this off by trying to do this by hand using the pestle and mortar to find I’d overestimated the size of the mortar required. Room to move is the key so I ended up with mini chopper.
In a mini blender, pulse the ingredients until you get the consistency you require.
Use as a filling on a brie and bacon toastie, or as a pasta sauce.